We offer FREE in-house financing!
Tuition & Fees:
*All tuition and fees must be paid down to 90% by the final 4 weeks of the program. Tuition must be paid in full prior to graduation. You will not be granted a transcript nor a certification diploma.*
650 hour Massage Therapy Program - $5200.00
Includes education tuition, Student Liability Insurance Fee *non-refundable*, and all textbooks, printed handouts, face cradle covers, field trips (if applicable during class), MBLEx test prep materials, extra supplies as needed, & use of on-site equipment for internship- plus more as determined throughout each term.
ADDITIONAL EXPENSES for each student:
- Application fee (non-refundable) - $50.00
- Massage table (price varies) - $100.00 to $300.00 (Student must have by the end of week one.)
- Uniform- Black scrubs are required for internship
- 6 sets of WHITE sheets (may use twin sheets or massage table sheets.)
- Washable white or cream colored blanket
- Oil of choice as agreed by instructors (recommendations will be given)
- School supplies such as notebooks, pens, highlighters, backpack, etc.
We offer FREE in-house financing!!!
Payment Plan Options:
In order to finance your tuition in-house with ZERO interest rate, here’s how it works:
- Make a down payment- due at the signing of your Enrollment Agreement.
- The remaining tuition due is divided evenly over the course of the program (9 months).
- Tuition payments are due EVERY month between the 1st-5th.
- Late payments after the 5th result in a $25 charge.
- If your payment has not been made by the 15th of the month, you will be placed on Probation.
- If your payment is not made by the last day of the month, you will be terminated from the program and not allowed to continue until financial obligations are met.
- If no more payments are made, you will still owe the entire amount. Legal action will be taken if no arrangements are made within 60 days. The student will be responsible for all legal fees.
Other Financial Aid options:
BIMT does not currently offer financial aid. However, you may apply for a small loan at many local banks which will offer very low interest rates, as well as a longer duration for repayment. Contact us for financial institution suggestions.
Financing options are available per the Director’s discretion.